Our Top Secret Social Media Secret’s Shared
I guess that makes them not so top secret huh? Yes you heard correct.
Here are our top 5 tips that help us get through our week (this week anyway) as we wade through the beast that is social media an digital marketing agency.
- Hootsuite. We love it. It free’s up our time to bake cakes and play music. It’s a free (up to a certain point) online scheduling tool. It’s super handy for scheduling Twitter (not so much for Facebook), LinkedIn and Google +. There are others out there so shop around to suite your wants and needs.
- Facebook URL. Tip of the month. You need to change your Facebook URL otherwise other businesses can’t LINK to your page on their page. Which brings me to my next point.
- Talk about other people. Are you talking about other people or are you talking about yourself all of the time? Think about it. The most annoying people at a party are those who are constantly talking about themselves. That annoys me so much! Can i get an amen?
- Canva. Think you can’t design stuff? Don’t know how to use the Adobe suite or can’t afford it? There are a host of fab design tool online that can get you on your way
- Outsource. Delegate. Business in 2015 is fast paced and if you’re not up-to-date and looking schmic online then you’ll be running behind. Don’t know how to make a video? No idea about infographics? Outsource. There are people from all over the world who CAN do what you’re unable to.