Social Media for Creatives Workshop
Where: Paper Mountain, Upstairs, 267 William St Northbridge
When: Saturday 24th October and Saturday 31st October
Who: Probably best for those who are already using social media and have some grasp of what a Facebook page is.
How much: $70+bf for the earlybirds, $80+bf full price. Tickets through Eventbrite.
What: Social Media for Creatives will equip you as a creative with the tools to dive into the world of social media and get your craft out there to the world. Whether you’re a musician, poet, dreamer, crafter, painter, illustrator, designer, baker, hairdresser, cocktail shaker, dog walkers, dancers, theatrics and for all those in-between.
This course is foundational and is a great place to start. Contact hours 6 hours over two Saturday mornings. Saturday 24th October and Saturday 31st October at Paper Mountain in Northbridge. Grab a coffee from Little Willies on your way up and we’ll get stuck right in. Feel free to bring your computer.
Topics covered include:
Community – Audience and Stakeholders
Storytelling and Blogging
Analytics and SEO
Occ Health and Safety
Facebook and Instagram
Spam and Privacy
At the end of the two workshops you will:
- Have a better understanding of how to use Facebook for your business
- Have access to a bunch of resources that will save you time
- Learn about SEO and Google
- Understand the importance of blogging
- Learn how to use social media to further your community and audience
- Meet a bunch of kick arse creatives who are self-managing just like you!