Saturday July 8th 2017, Maylands. 9am – 12:30pm @ Henry on Eighth
We carry our smart phones everywhere. The tool that you have in your hot little hand is so powerful and has a bunch of functions that you probably don’t even know about!
In this three hour morning session, we look at the fundamentals of photography composition, set-ups, framing, plus camera functions and editing capabilites of your on-board camera.
In this 3 hour session you will learn about:
Photography – 1.5 hours
• Flat Lay and Set-ups
• Framing and composiition
• Message and Metaphor
• Camera functions (pro settings)
• On-board editing and filters
Graphics – 1.5 hours
• Create logo-over-image graphics
• Design with complex elements (image, text, layout)
• Design for dimensions (rules for resizing)
• Animated graphics