10 Ways to Procrastinate and Waste Time
- Download the Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat and Pinterest apps to your phone so you can spend an hour in bed just after you wake up checking if anyone has liked, added, tweeted, shared anything to do with you. This way, time slips away and before you know it, you’re late for work…again.
- Keep your phone next to your bed so you can check it throughout the night.
- Make sure you take your phone to really important and pivotal moments in your life like dates, anniversaries, birthdays, funerals and meetings so you can tweet, snapchat and share it with all 789 of your closest mates online.
- As soon as you get to work, open your Facebook page.
- As soon as you get home from work, open your Facebook page.
- Take your phone on holidays with you so you can make sure everyone is seeing what you’re doing and you waste your time on holidays online instead of actually being being away from home and getting all in the face of the moment you’re in.
- Remember to turn on all your notifications so you can check your phone as soon as any form of beep, vibration, pop up or email comes through so you can respond straight away. Personal time and space are way over-rated.
- Open your Instagram account. Close it. Re open it. Close it. Repeat.
- Open Twitter. Scroll. Repeat.
The struggle is real.